Sunday, September 18, 2011

JESSICA & BEN

On September 4, 2011 Jessica Hudnell and Ben Dickey said their I Do's. They chose the magnificent Majestic Hall Downtown and invited 120 friends and family to share in their joy. Jessica was a very non-traditional bride. That's what we loved about her. She chose whites and grays for her bouquet and we added air plants and her Aunt's vintage brooch. When her sweet Mom saw it, she had to hold back the tears.

Jessica had 8 bridesmaids  so we decided to u
se their bouquets as centerpieces after the ceremony. This is an amazing way to keep costs down. The cake, which I added air plants and Sahara roses to was from Vanilla Bake Shoppe and had an interesting asymmetrical shape to it. The photos were done by Matei Horvath and I haven't gotten any yet but his site shows how amazing he is at capturing beautiful pictures, which I can't wait to see.  

I will conclude by talking about Ashley, the event manager at the Majestic. She is amazing and uses an actual cherry picker to go up 30-40 feet to hang something. She's amazing. Last but not least, Hannah from D.O.G. - Day of Gal was the coordinator. She is so organized, so professional and a joy to work with. I am looking forward to seeing her and Jessica again. I wish I had Matei's pictures but here are a few I took myself. 






No comments:

Post a Comment